I never made it live. I have not done the extra work on this stuff, because I have not seen more than 5 people show any more than mild interest.

For the record, if you want me to post a complete witango and ported php site, with forum for support, send me an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject: witango2php

If I get more than about 15-20 responses, I will do it free of charge, for the community. If I don't receive enough interest, I will just give you my contact info, and you can approach me one on one if you need help.

--

Robert Garcia
President - BigHead Technology