Hi All,

I have committed to Robert That I will help him with that forum.

The key to conversion is to get the frame work going, in PHP there is so many ways to retrieve data from database that it can look overwhelming at that start. and most of the example for dealing with data retrieval in PHP is a mesh of PHP and SQL mixed together, and on the PHP forums I frequent I see this over and over where the people can wrap there head around dealing with data this way.

The approach Robert took helps separated the getting of the data from the working with the data, so like in witango you know that the search action is going to return a resultset, and then you just iterate thru the result set, with the code Robert posted in previous email it takes the data returned and turns it into a PHP associative array and then you just write code base on the named result set

so as you can see it is a simple matter from this point,
below is an example of a "Search action" with a "Table of All Values"

<pre>

$query = "SQL Statement here"
$inarray = $global_app->getResultSetFromConn($myconn,$query);

if (count($inarray) > 0) {

//create table from search
    $bool_header = true;
                $res = "";
                $res = "<table border=1><tr>";
                if ($bool_header){
                        foreach($inarray[0] as $key => $val){
                                $res .= "<td align=center><b>" . $key .
"</b></td>";
                        }
                        $res .= "</tr>";
                }
                $res .= "<tr>";
                foreach($inarray as $rows){
                        $colIdx = 0;
                        $colVal = '';
                        foreach ($rows as $cols){
                                if ($colIdx == 0) $colVal = $cols;
                                if ($colIdx == 0) {
$res .= "<td><a href=".$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']."? _function=detail&row=".$colVal.">" . $cols . "</a></td>";
                                }else {
                                $res .= "<td>" . $cols . "</td>";
                                }
                                $colIdx += 1;