Yes, I knew it was going there, been to busy, to get into beta, but followed in Forums.

Ben

On Jan 28, 2008, at 5:00 PM, Robert Garcia wrote:

I just saw this a few minutes ago, didn't know they were moving this way. But it looks like the zend studio is moving from java to eclipse. I believe it was Bill that talked about doing that with witango many moons ago. I will be interested to see how they handle the remote debugging and stuff.

http://www.zend.com/en/products/studio/

http://www.zend.com/en/products/studio/studio55

Wow, looks pretty darn cool. With my license, I guess I get it free, comes in versions native for Mac, linux, and Win.

Ben, did you know this was going to be in Eclipse?

--

Robert Garcia
President - BigHead Technology