From: Ted Wolfley
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Sent: Wed Feb 13 12:32:18 2008
Subject: Witango-Talk: witango ftp upload form

Hi,

Has anyone created or found a way to use witango to ftp a file from the local
machine and not the server that witango is setting on?  I can successfully ftp
from the witango server to the ftp site with the external action but witango
can't find the file on my workstation.  I have found php pages on the web that
I may have to use.

Of course, I could wait for Witango 6 with its built-in ftp upload.

Ted Wolfley

Lead Internet and Database Programmer

The Ogden Group of Rochester

phone: 585.321.1060 x23