Scott,
We have used both Cisco, Sonicwall, GNAT and Checkpoint here. My question
about what they are using is the one I feel is most important. There can be
a lot of incompatibilities, like anything in software, so If they have Cisco
network then I am sure the linksys will work, but I admit we haven't tried
it. The syntax maybe harder but if they have Cisco (and probably have some
Cisco guys there who can send over a appropriate config) I would recommend
the new ASA firewalls which I think list at about $600. Here is some
experience we have (all second hand but I can tell you that people tried to
do this and it didn't work out of the box):
Older Sonic don't seem to want to VPN to cisco
GNAT firewalls don't want to VPN to Cisco or Sonicwall
GNAT to Sonicwall was Iffy
Checkpoint (expensive) to Cisco and Sonciwall works.

In regards to the Witango announcement sadly we had to move on. We offered
Witango (which I thought were interesting business models) but it turned out
too expensive. We essentially but a full ISP server in a hotel and when
using a hyperthreaded processor the price was well out weighing SQL server
we had no choice but to move on. Also for all the money we put in we could
never get great support on issues we had with Witango 5.5, IIS and SQL
Server 2000 and Windows 2003. We had rock solid system with Windows 2000,
SQL Server 2000 and IIS but couldn't get a fair amount of support.

Regards,
Christian