OK, I put out a similar request a few months ago that was nixed by my
management. However, I have finally convinced them that we need to have
someone come in and look at our setup of Witango (currently 2 windows
servers and a SQL server box) We are experiencing slow execution of
Witango programs. This may be related to any one or all of the
following:

1. Poor programming
2. Setup of servers
3. Communication issues between Witango Servers and SQL Server
4. Gremlins

   I need someone who will be available for 3 days on site. No remote
entry possible. You have to be a US citizen and you have to be on site.
Airfare, hotel, car rental, meals and your daily rate are all covered.
Florida is a great place to visit in March, especially if you're from
one of the northern climates.

   We are looking for someone who has set up multiple Witango servers,
has gotten them running efficiently, has experience with Witango in a
Windows and SQL Server environment, etc. We're talking Windows Server
2003, SQL Server 2000 and Witango Professional 5.5. I'd like to have
someone in here yesterday.

   Please contact me off list.

Gene Wolf
Supervisor, Business Systems
DRS Sensors & Targeting Systems-Optronics
2330 Commerce Park Drive NE
Palm Bay, Florida 32905
Phone: 321-309-0685
           321-309-0202 (fax)

Dictionary.com Word of the Day
http://dictionary.reference.com/wordoftheday/

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.