From: Dan Stein [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 7:28 PM
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Subject: Witango-Talk: Using an array for In Search

I want to use an array of ID's to do an in search.

I am trying to figure out how to take the array and return it as a comma
delimited string without the trailing comma that shows up with
csuffix=","

Is there a simple way way assign this to a variable and lose that comma?
Seems there should be
--
Dan Stein
FileMaker 7 Certified Developer

"The love of one's country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop
at the border? "

Pablo Casals