Hi Bill,

Thank you for the suggestion. I'll sign-up and post a link.

Are there any other questions to ask?

Scott,

On Aug-5-2008, at 9:50 AM, Bill Downall wrote:

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 8:34 AM, Scott Cadillac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Good question Rick,

Maybe someone should setup an anonymous Poll somewhere? I'd be very curious to see the results. Although I do know more than one customer running a large number of Windows servers with Witango.

Another list I subscribe to just did something similar through freeonlinesurveys.com

This is not a recommendation or endorsement, but it looked pretty easy. And it's much easier to organize the results than combing through everyone's email responses.

Bill