How about questions about transitions to other/new technologies?

Do you plan to move existing Witango applications to other technologies?
a) already started
b) starting now
c) 1 to 3 years
d) no need to for now

What do you see as workable transition platform?
a) LAMP / PHP
b) MS visual studio/dot net
c) ...
f) no opinion yet