On 10/19/08 7:47 AM, "GK" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in whole or in part:

> Perhaps as a community we should start our own open source code conversion
> tool for Tango/Witango to php, .net, etc.
>
> Any takers?

I don't know about that. I totally have a different "framework" with PHP
than I had for Witango. When using the Witango developer studio, perhaps
we're locked into conventions that aren't "convertible"?

I think the "point" of using the studio, it was/is easy enough that it
did/does a lot of the work for you. Drag an "if" icon and fill in the
blanks. A lot easier! Build the SQL call for you? Why not?! See what I mean?

I have converted sites from Witango to PHP or ColdFusion. We have ONE
remaining site using Witango (it uses 9 different domains/UI, one SQL
database). I just don't have the time (i.e. Money) to convert it.

Sorry to NOT hear what the status is for Witango...

Beverly