From: Ben Johansen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: October-21-08 4:36 PM
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: Phil's Communication Blind Spot

Australia's Summer is starting now, they could be on vacation.

but, the lack of any communication is very confusing.

I mean, all With has to do is say "hey we are still here and still
dealing with licensing" and that would stop the people from starting
these threads.

as Stefan said, Communication is the key.

I'm also confused at why a license setup for freeware would hold up
the selling of regular product, especially when so many are waiting to
pay

Here's to hoping the silence will break soon!

On Oct 21, 2008, at 12:08 PM, Mikal Anderson wrote:

> Hi Jesse, list:
>

> Over the last two weeks I have emailed Phil directly and called
> him.  Usually he just picks up the phone.  This time however he had
> his answering machine on.  No response yet.
>

> For what it is worth,
>

> Mikal Anderson
> PDX
>

> On 10/21/2008 10:53 AM, Jesse Parker wrote:
>> My 2 cents:
>>
>> It does what it does.  It costs what it costs.  Free versions are
>> available that are probably adequate for a wide customer base.
>> Phil says eventually he will open source - realize this will cost
>> money and make no profit.
>>
>> What features are lacking?  What changes are urgently required?
>>
>> It is fairly obvious that With Ent. doesn't read this list.  Don't
>> waste your time trying to get answers here.  Why not just call him?
>>
>> Tango and Witango have always been tenuously profitable.  With free
>> PHP as competition for the low end of the market and all sorts of
>> app servers at the high end of the market...  Don't bank on a big
>> comeback for Witango.  Use it if it works for you.

Ben Johansen
http://www.webspinr.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: 360-597-3372