On 10/24/08 1:26 AM, "Mark "Hawk" Weiss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in whole
or in part:

> It isn't that hard, until you want to get to the finer points. I
> started first by installing MAMP on my mac. It installed just as
> advertised and I was able to get my feet wet on my laptop at my leisure.

MAMP on Leopard isn't quite as easy to set up as with Tiger.

Sorry, let me qualify that. MAMP (apache/mysql/php) is great on Leopard.
When you throw in Coldfusion they don't all play well together. I gave up
and just installed CF development server and let it do it's thing. I can't
run MAMP and CF at the same time.

Beverly