From: Scott Cadillac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 11:45 AM
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Subject: SPAM-MED:  Re: Witango-Talk: Open Letter to Phil and Sophie

Hi Stefan,

Just a quick comment here, in my experience ColdFusion seems alive and
well in the Corporate Intranet world. I see it all the time, including
lots of new big projects.

In fact, if I ever got bored enough with ASP.NET I might go back to
learning it all over again. I actually did ColdFusion 3.0 before I
learned Tango starting at version 3.5.

Thanks.

Scott,