I'm setting up a new Witango server for a client and need to choose between Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008. I've been using 2003 and don't have any experience with 2008, and was wondering if anyone else is running Witango on 2008 and if so would you recommend it over 2003 or not.

Also, I'm ordering Witango Professional, and I have a choice of processor configurations - single processor single core, single processor multi core, multi processor single core, and multi processor multi core. Any recommendations one way or another?

My number one priority is stability. This is for a hospital and they are running some mission-critical Witango apps.

Thanks!

 -- Steve

Steve Briggs
Wow Pages