Thanks Kaustav.

I will give it a try.

________________________________

From: Kaustav Acharya [mailto:kacha...@colleges.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 10:05 AM
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: Cut and Paste from MS Word

Hi Larry,

The best thing to do is install a JavaScript component called Tiny MCE.
Essentially it's a WYSIWYG, and gives the user full functionality over
the text entered. It's a great way to add that Web 2.0 Component to a
site and best of all it's free and very easy to use.

http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/

That will translate the textarea box content into html code.  It also
has a feature called "Paste from Word" which will take care of this
issue.

Hope that helps!

Kaustav

Kaustav Acharya
   Web Developer

  U. Inc.
      12250 El Camino Real, Suite #100
      San Diego, CA. 92130

  Office: (858) 847-3350 x1004
  Fax: (858) 847-3340
  email: kacha...@colleges.com

  http://www.colleges.com

 Power to the People - http://www.campaign.com

Important Note: This e-mail may contain privileged, undisclosed or
confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you
are hereby notified
that any review, copying or distribution of it is strictly prohibited.
Please inform kacha...@colleges.com Immediately and permanently destroy
the original transmittal.

On Feb 5, 2009, at 6:27 AM, Trahan, Larry J. (MSFC-NNM04AA02C)[MORGAN]