  http://www.colleges.com

 Power to the People - http://www.campaign.com

Important Note: This e-mail may contain privileged, undisclosed or confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform kacha...@colleges.com Immediately and permanently destroy the original transmittal.

On Feb 5, 2009, at 8:10 AM, Trahan, Larry J. (MSFC-NNM04AA02C) [MORGAN] wrote:

Thanks Kaustav.

I will give it a try.

From: Kaustav Acharya [mailto:kacha...@colleges.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 10:05 AM
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: Cut and Paste from MS Word

Hi Larry,

The best thing to do is install a JavaScript component called Tiny MCE. Essentially it's a WYSIWYG, and gives the user full functionality over the text entered. It's a great way to add that Web 2.0 Component to a site and best of all it's free and very easy to use.

http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/

That will translate the textarea box content into html code. It also has a feature called "Paste from Word" which will take care of this issue.

Hope that helps!

Kaustav
Kaustav Acharya
   Web Developer