Hi John,

Running Oracle 10g R2 on WinXP. Witango is Xserve (non-intel), connection is made using OCI.

Just as a test try copying the contents of this press release:
http://www.fujitsu.com/br/news/pr/20070531.html
Especially the quotations (TinyMCE's MS copy/paste will fix this) but the words "Para maiores informações, veja também" (Eng/Brazilian mix?) breaks it. Also, URLENCODE breaks for instance if you try to copy over a certain length (try copying and pasting couple of paragraphs twice); empty field in the database.

I did look into TinyMCE and used it for its MS copy/paste function, its a great tool.