Hello,
Yesterday, I was working on a couple of taf files in Witango Studio 5.5
running in Windows XP under Parallels on a Mac OS 10.5.6 machine.  Today
when I tried to open the files the following error occurred:

"One or more files could not be opened.  The File(s) may be run-only, locked
or may have been deleted or moved."

The files have not been deleted or moved.  I checked and the files are not
run-only nor locked.  As well, on the OS X side I double checked the
ownership of the files and made sure the file permissions were open.

My Witango server (5.5) is running on the Mac side.

Has any one seen this before and/or have any ideas about how to possibly
open these files?

Thank you,

Paul