Phil,

I second Robert Shubert's sentiment here.

I'm glad that you have resurfaced. I'm glad to hear that you are still working
on version 6. I very much want to use that version and will pay for it.

However, could you please give us some idea as to when you think it might
be released? The last update you gave was October 2008. That's nearly a
year ago.

Thank you,
Stefan