and if you really care about the wade family and how they are doing in general he is of course like many of us on FB so friend him
--
Dan Stein MSN
FileMaker 7 Certified Developer

'I wonder why we say that people are of different "races". It seems to me, we're all running at the same speed and heading towards the same destination. The only "winners" are the ones who've made the world a better place for having been here.'
From for Better or Worse 2/28/2006