From: WebDude [mailto:webd...@cipromo.com]
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 10:11 AM
To: Witango-Talk@witango.com
Subject: RE: Witango-Talk: OT - FTP interactions

Mmmmm...

This FTP site is not in my control. It is housed by a third party and as far as
I know it has no http capabilities. We will not be able to add meta-data or
control the directory/file structure in any way. Nor will we know ahead of time
what the file structure is or the filenames within any of the directories. All
we will be getting is a list of the directories (maybe multiple levels) and a
username and password. From this they want to display thumbs of pdf files
within these directories and when a thumb (pdf file) is clicked, add the thumb
(filename, I would suspect) into a basket built on our end along with the price
via the directory the pdf file happened to be in.

  _____