From: Wayne Irvine [mailto:wa...@byteserve.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 12:33 AM
To: Witango-Talk@witango.com
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: Witango to FMP: Still fighting with it.

On 15/02/2011, at 4:07 PM, Robert Shubert wrote:

Witango will require the FileMaker Advanced Server and xDBC support.

Not locally on FileMaker Pro? It is promoted as an ODBC/JDBC datasource.

I foresee an opportunity for deploying Mac mini Servers with Witango and
FileMaker for several of my clients. But the price difference between the
single user and server versions of FileMaker (a factor of 10) might be a bit
prohibitive.

Have you investigated FMP (single user) as a datasource?

Wayne Irvine

  _____

with "unsubscribe witango-talk" in the body.