From: Robert Garcia [mailto:rgar...@bighead.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 2:28 PM
To: Witango-Talk@witango.com
Cc: Robert Shubert
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: Forcing jpg Download

We have done that many times before in witango. That is the correct
header you need to use, and attachment is the correct way. However, it
looks like you are trying to put the contents of the file in the
filename part, that header just takes the filename, and it should end in
JPG or JPEG, or match the mime of the content with the extension, or it
may not work on all browsers. Then you dump out the contents of the jpeg
AFTER the header. Here is an example I found from a TAF that I know we
had working:

<@assign name="httpHeader" scope="request" value="HTTP/1.0 200
OK<@crlf>MIME-Version: 1.0<@crlf>Content-type:
application/download<@crlf>Content-Disposition: attachment;
filename=downloadreport.xls<@crlf>Content-Length: <@length
@@request$FileData><@crlf><@crlf>"><@purgeresults><@VAR Request$FileData>

It is important to know that you must NOT have ANY returns in this
results page where you use this code, it should be on one line. We do
this in other places with JPEGs, but we use image/jpeg for content-type,
and a variable usually for filename. Content-length is also important,
but can be a big buggy in witango.

Robert Garcia
BigHead Technology
15520 Coutelenc Rd