I appreciate the help so far. I feel I am 95% there.

I have tried this with these 2 header rewrites (all on one line, of
course)...

<@purgeresults><@ASSIGN local$httpHeader VALUE="HTTP/1.0 200
OK<@crlf>MIME-Version: 1.0<@crlf>Content-Type:
application/jpg<@CRLF>Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=<@VAR
filename><@CRLF><@USERREFERENCECOOKIE><@CRLF>"><@VAR FileData scope="local">

<@assign name="httpHeader" scope="local" value="HTTP/1.0 200
OK<@crlf>MIME-Version: 1.0<@crlf>Content-type:
application/jpg<@crlf>Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=<@VAR
filename><@crlf>Content-Length: <@VARINFO NAME="FileData"
size><@crlf><@crlf>"><@purgeresults><@VAR FileData scope="local">

I am assigning the filename from a search and writing the data to FileData

It actually finds the filename and downloads the file. The problem is that
the file seems to be corrupt. It will not display in a browser and when I
try to open it in PhotoShop I get the following error (I tried this in
multiple browsers)....

"Could not open the document because a JPEG marker segment length is too
short (the file may be truncated or incomplete).

Is there something else I may be missing?

I appreciate the help!