Hi people,

On ExtKitchenApplication.C, the following code:

#ifdef WIN32
#include <windows.h> // for Sleep()
#undef MessageBox
#endif

should come before the includes, not after. This will cause a compile error
in Windows.

Also, CMake and LibGD seems to be broken on Windows. styleexample
GD_INCLUDE_DIR was not correctly set by CMake. even though it was set in
CMake, so I had to set it by hand in the projects settings (Visual Studio
9).

Oh, this and my last message (regarding other errors) are related to Wt
3.1.0.

Cya,
Daniel.