Updates,

The MessageBox conflict has been solved since I switched from Boost 1.37 to
1.42. Although I still believe GD_DIR might have a problem. GD_LIB was not
being correctly set by CMake and styleexample`s compilation was failing. I`m
currently using Windows, CMake 2.8.0, Wt 3.1.0, libGD 2.0.34 and Visual
Studio 9 2008. When looking at CMake files I found:

wt\cmake\WtFindGd.txt:16-21, code:

FIND_LIBRARY(GD_LIB
  NAMES
    gd bgd
  PATHS
    $(GD_DIR)/lib
)

I changed the parentheses to brackets so the path would be ${GD_DIR}/lib.

Then on to wt\examples\style\CMakesList.txt:15 :

$(GD_INCLUDE_DIRS)

Again I changed the parentheses to brackets so the path would be
${GD_INCLUDE_DIRS}.

After doing these changes the GD_LIB path started to be correctly set and
styleexample compiles perfectly.

Regards,
Daniel.