Daniel,

It is very annoying that windows.h breaks so much. Therefore, if
possible, we avoid to include windows.h as side-effect of including a
wt header file. That you run into these problems means that windows.h
is included before you include Wt header files.

Unfortunately, we have to live with the situation as it is, and I'm
happy to follow your suggestion to rewrite our code to be more
windows.h-friendly.
I changed WAxis like this:
  void setRange(double min, double max);
  void setRange(double minimum, double maximum);

But I could not find occurences of min or max in the other header
files that you mention?

Regards,
Wim.