Hey again,

I found the reason for my troubles; I wanted access to the automatically
created id field in the database, so I defined it in my class as to be able to
access it. It was fine as long as the tables was created already, but if I
needed to create a new table, then I guess my defining the id field conflicted
with the backends creating of the id field. So… I still need to have an auto
incremented number that I can access, so Ill have to figure out either how to
access the id field without having defined it, or make my own auto increment
field. And any hints would be greatly appreciated.

regards,
Tor

Videresendt melding: