Hey,

>  Hi,
>
> I did look for it in the documentation but no luck I think it's related to
> the method: dbo::id(a, id, "id"); but I couldn't know how to re-define
> the ID as auto-increment. Maybe it's in constraint? Can anyone comment
> about this? Or if there is any way to get the ID value without re-define it
> it could work.
>

>  On 08/04/2014 01:15 م, Tor Arne Fallingen wrote:
>
> Hey again,
>
>  I found the reason for my troubles; I wanted access to the automatically
> created id field in the database, so I defined it in my class as to be able
> to access it. It was fine as long as the tables was created already, but if
> I needed to create a new table, then I guess my defining the id field
> conflicted with the backends creating of the id field. So… I still need to
> have an auto incremented number that I can access, so Ill have to figure
> out either how to access the id field without having defined it, or make my
> own auto increment field. And any hints would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Tor, I do not really understand what you're saying here. Either Wt::Dbo
will create the table (in which case there cannot be a conflict with an
existing table?) or Wt::Dbo uses your create table. But the latter case was
the situation you had previously and which gave no problems.

What do you mean with 'so Ill have to figure out either how to access the
id field without having defined it' : what does 'define' here mean?

Regards,
koen