I ran into an issue with CentOS 6.5 and Ubuntu 12.04 on myhosting.com
VPS account, where installing Boost 1.55 is an issue, and with Boost
1.46 I got compile errors with Wt 3.3.2, and did some internet searches
to find out what the best OS and version of that OS to use for Wt, and
did not find anything useful for determining what VPS host to go with,
so I think it would be nice to put up a Wiki page listing OS and
versions that work good for Wt, I think this would help out anyone
wanting to use Wt.

I use Arch Linux, and it works good, I will try Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and see
how it works.

Thanks