Hey all,

I am using a stats javascript object for showing performance stats of a
webgl view (this one: https://github.com/mrdoob/stats.js).

Suppose I would like to treat it as a widget, what would be the best
approach of making it one?

I'm not sure about WWidget and overriding doJavascript(), because I have
to do run some javascript to create the widget to begin with (there
isn't a DOM object yet). Maybe insert a dummy object first and replace
it later?

Thanks,

Rutger