Thanks Darrell, I was a bit confused indeed. For Http Client Wt does the
following:
- call SSL_CTX_set_default_verify_paths (which seems to have little effect
on Windows)
- if a verifyFile was or a verifyPath was given, call
SSL_CTX_load_verify_locations (which you can use to load the certificates
you trust)

Unforntunately OpenSSL does not look in the windows certificate store. We
could add that as an option. Question is if this isn't more OpenSSL's task
to do than Wt's. You can work around this by specifying your certificate
file as Darell suggests.

BR,
Wim.