-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe Kaplan
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 3:56 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: 'John Vottero'
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Should WiX add support
forinstallingWindowsinstrumentation features?

That's good to know.  It sounds like this would be easy to do in WiX
with explicit Registry tags and would be not that much work to add
explicit schema support for WiX as well (like event log stuff).  No CA
needed or even any custom tables.

I suggest someone (John? :)) adds a feature request for this to go along
with my feature requests for event log, perf counter and WMI support.

Joe K.