Morten:

What are you trying to do specifically?

We install WebSites & WebAppPools based upon the results of checkboxes
(checked value controls feature option that is selected for install).  We
use it to control which WebSite / WebAppPool is installed for our different
application environments (Dev, Test, Qa, & Prod).  We added an additional
Dialog to "WixMondo" that allows the IP values to be overridden dependent
upon which environment check box is selected.

David Adams
MSN MessengerID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]