By the way, the C drive isn't on a RAID after all... I just thought it was
because that's what the volume label said. *grimace*

--

Eric Fesh
Customer Support Engineer/Software Test Engineer

The information contained in this communication may be confidential and is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  If the reader of
this communication is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or
any of its contents, is strictly prohibited.  If you are not a named
recipient or received this communication by mistake, please notify the sender
and delete the communication and all copies of it.