Scott Palmer wrote:
> My problem is that the what is shown in the feature tree seems to be
> decided on before my radio buttons are used.  So the default value is
> always what I see in the feature tree.

Feature conditions are evaluated during the CostFinalize action, which
is well before the UI is shown (again, per the doc). So any changes you
make to properties that are evaluated as part of feature conditions
aren't re-evaluated. At that point, you need to publish AddLocal or
Remove control events in the radio button dialog to mark the appropriate
features as installed or not. Do it all in the Next button's control events.

--
sig://boB
http://bobs.org