Please keep /wix-users/ on the thread so Big Brother can see our every word.<g>

Scott Palmer wrote:
If I do that, how do I define the feature? I.e. what do I put for the Level attribute where the feature is defined?

My recommendation is to use Level="1" and then to use AddLocal and Remove control events for both features based on both conditions of the radio button property -- IOW, four control events. That way, the user can go back and forth and the right feature gets chosen.

The selection tree control is probably not the best choice, though, because users can always choose to uninstall a feature.

--
sig://boB
http://bobs.org