Hi Bob,

The idea here was to avoid ICE33 warnings and if I create the registry keys
by using registry/registry values/tags I believe they would cause ICE33
warnings.

Another thing I noticed was having used TypeLib, Class, AppId and ProgId
tags, the resulting MSI do not have ProgId, Class tables. Is there any flag
I need to set to cause these tables to be created?Am I missing something
here? ICE33 warnings are still reported after having used these tags?

What would be your inputs on this?

-aparna