Friedrich,

The below works for me using Difx:

<Component Id="MyDriver.inf" Guid="{XXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX}"
DriverForceInstall="no" DriverSequence="1" DriverLegacy="yes"
DriverAddRemovePrograms="no">
        <File Id="MyDriver.inf" Name="MyDriver.inf" src="MyDriver.inf"
Vital="yes" KeyPath="yes" />
</Component>

<Component Id="MyDriver.sys"
Guid="{XXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX}">
        <File Id=" MyDriver.sys " Name="MyDriver.sys "
src="MyDriver.sys" Vital="yes" KeyPath="yes" />
</Component>

<Component Id="MyDriver.dll"
Guid="{XXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX}">
        <File Id=" MyDriver.dll " Name=" MyDriver.dll" src="
MyDriver.dll" Vital="yes" KeyPath="yes" />
</Component>

Then you need to include the path to the appropriate DIFxApp.wixlib in
your light and that should work.  I'm using an older, 2x version of Wix
but this should be fine with 3.

Thanks,
Tom