I receive the following errors when trying to follow along with part 8 of
the tutorial when linking with version 3 (all ICE20s BTW):

  - Standard Dialog:  'FilesInUse' not found in Dialog table
  - ErrorDialog Property not specified in Property table
  - Exit dialog/action not found in AdminUISequence (and one about
  InstallUISequence
  - etc.

Can anyone offer me any insight or point me to a website that indicates some
of the differences between version 2 and 3 of the linker and why I keep
running into ICExxx errors?  Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Levi