I think I know the answer to this (can't do it!), but I thought I'd ask
anyway. There's really no technical reason for me needing to do this
except 'This is the way it was done previously.'

In our IIS installation, we have our 'Default Web Site', then a webdir
under that called 'Corporate'. Under Corporate we have a bunch of
virtual directories/web apps. It seems that Wix (3.0) can't create a
WibVirtualDir this way as it references a WebSite for it's parent. So we
basically end up with our web services at the root instead of under the
Corporate directory.

No biggie, but I wanted to be sure I knew what I was talking about
before other folks notice it. Is it possible to nest a web virtual
directory deeper than the root level of IIS's Default Web Site? (or the
root of any website, for that matter.)

Matthew Janulewicz

SCM Engineer

Green Dot Corporation