From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rob Mensching
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 10:36 AM
To: Levi Wilson; David Thielen
Cc: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Set firewall exception

How would you the "netsh firewall" command back?  Also, what if two installs
both install the same firewall exception?  How would you reference count the
firewall exception?

Writing CustomActions that modify machine state is rarely an easy task.
Transactions (even compensating transactions) are hard things to get right.