How about using the DX Sample FirewallInstallHelper. It has all that your
looking for.  First get the DirectX SDK, then click on the DirectX Sample
Browser.  Type in FirewallInstallHelper and install the project.  Look at
the documentation on how and what need to be in you MSI project and it is
pretty easy to convert those to wix way of doing things.