From: Levi Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 1:26 PM
To: Quinton Tormanen
Cc: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Kernel Drivers

I neglected to mention that this is not a hardware driver, it is a file
system driver.  In InstallShield parlance, I used to call
_CreateNTService to install it.  Is there an equivalent WiX element to
achieve this since the <ServiceInstall/> doesn't support the
@Type="kernelDriver" ?  Is DIFxApp exactly what I need?  Also, why does
Windows Installer not support the kernelDriver type?