From: Scott Sam [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 8:58 AM
To: Cullen Waters; wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [WiX-users] Wix 3.0 and Votive?

Thanks, I've gotten the wxs files updated, and added them to the projects in
TFS.  How do you handle the source path for the files being added to the msi?
Before I used a nant variable in the wix as part of the path.  Is there a
similar way to do this using MSBuild?  It looks like the path will change based
on whether or not it is a debug or release build.