From: Joe Kaplan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe Kaplan
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2007 8:00 PM
To: Rob Mensching; Peterson, Joel; wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] WiX at TechEd 2007?

As I recall, they did let you into the last PDC, so maybe this time they'll
let you attend and give you a session of some sort.  :)

I'd love to see WiX at TechEd, but PDC is more developer focused and
probably an easier sell than TechEd, which is at least 50% infrastructure/IT
Pro stuff.

Another thing you can do is apply for a PDC BOF session.  Those are at least
voted on by the community, so the WiX community could potentially have a say
in making it happen.  I think it deserves a mainstream session topic though.

Joe K.