From: Bob Arnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 11:48 AM
To: Scott Sam
Cc: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Heat. Can it not generate registry entries?

Scott Sam wrote:

Thanks that is exactly what I was looking for.  Is there somewhere I
could look to find all of the various switches for heat?

The ultimate documentation:
src\ext\UtilExtension\wixext\UtilHeatExtension.cs.<g>

Also Is there a reason that each file is in its own fragment?  That
really isn't that big of deal I guess, it just seems like it would be
easier to read if they were grouped together.

That's the default; you can override it with -sfrag. The advantage of
many fragments is that each is separately linkable.

--
sig://boB
http://bobs.org