I'm having problems with my install, on just one machine.  It goes along
fine, then just starts rolling back.  It doesn't give an error message
or anything.   I logged the install, and found the following error in
the log, just before it starts rolling back.

MSI (s) (D4:B8) [13:09:25:454]: Invoking remote custom action. DLL:
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\MSI1D6.tmp, Entrypoint: ExecXmlFile
ExecXmlFile:  Error 0x800401f3: failed to initialize xml utilities

Anyone seen this before.  The same msi works without any problems on
other machines.  It seems to be just this one, that has a problem.  What
could be causing this?