MSXML busted?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott Sam
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 1:37 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] failed to initialize xml utilities

I'm having problems with my install, on just one machine.  It goes along
fine, then just starts rolling back.  It doesn't give an error message
or anything.   I logged the install, and found the following error in
the log, just before it starts rolling back.

MSI (s) (D4:B8) [13:09:25:454]: Invoking remote custom action. DLL:
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\MSI1D6.tmp, Entrypoint: ExecXmlFile
ExecXmlFile:  Error 0x800401f3: failed to initialize xml utilities

Anyone seen this before.  The same msi works without any problems on
other machines.  It seems to be just this one, that has a problem.  What
could be causing this?